Workbenches done

Following the EAA Standard Workbench plans (published on Sport Aviation January 2010 edition), we built two workbenches we can use for working on the RV10.

Building the top frame
Attaching the legs 

Attaching the doublers
Bottom frame
(we ignored the original instruction of building it separately - this seems to give a better fit) 
Attaching the top
(that car will soon have to stay outside)
Adding the last screw

In the last week I also finished reviewing the list of tools that we'll initially buy, and comparing prices between different stores (Aircraft Spruce, even with the EAA member discount, is still more expensive than others, so they won't get my order). I'll make a separate post when they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts