Second primer test: success!

Following the great advice I received on VAF, I mixed the primer components (and the mixture) a lot more this time, plus I adjusted the pressure to 20psi with the trigger pulled (which was about 70psi static). This time the results were great


Here's a comparison with the previous test:



This finally looks like properly-primed aluminum, and I think I'm ready to prime the other parts and start actually riveting :) I'll do that after I finish deburring and countersinking all the parts from the Horizontal Stabilizer.

Time lapse:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular posts