Skip to main content



We've moved!

We finally moved to the new house today.
I seriously considered the suggestion on VAF to move the airplane myself, but since we were hiring movers for a lot of other stuff anyway, we just had them take it. They did a pretty good job, and the only thing I had to ask them to do differently was to lay my flaps flat on the truck floor instead of on their trailing edges.
A few of the smaller parts will still need to be taken by car (ailerons, vertical stabilizer, rudder, etc.), but all the large parts and a lot of the small stuff is already there.

Now on to putting the workshop together again to build on!

Latest Posts

Fuel tank assembly complete

Tailcone mod chemicals

Building paused (for a good cause)

Bottom wing skins: pitot mount and flap gap fairing riveting

Electric aileron trim assembly